After 12 years of Micro Gann time/price square analysis, I have developed a technique to forecast accurate reversal points.
I have designed a daily Time/Price Square chart on which I plot the DOW, NAZ, and S&P. There are 26 15 minute time intervals or 52 7.5 minute intervals during the 6.5 hours the market is open. By measuring Price +or- 130 on the DOW, +or- 26 on the NAZ, and +or- 13 for the S&P the Time/Price Square will provide more information on one page than
you may have ever seen before.
I still have the daily chart for March 25, 2000. That day the DOW opened at 11119.9, the NAZ opened at 4940.7. The DOW dropped to 11045 105 squared and ralleyed to 11236 106 squared; the NAZ ralleyed over 100 points to 5079 by 10:15 am PST it oscillated 5 times through 5041 71 squared; never to see that level again.
If you would like a Fax of this chart, Email me at: jim@regentcapitalgroup.com
1 comment:
Hi Jim,
Where are you?
Post a Comment